Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Not hungry.

I ate so much yesterday and I'm not hungry at all today. Every time I ate yesterday, I was hungry within ten minutes, like starving. I had my usual breakfast of two pieces of whole wheat toast, almond butter, a banana and coffee at 8am, and by 9, I was famished again. I had another piece of toast and an orange. Lunch time rolls around and I was hungry again! I always bring my lunch and snacks to class with me since I'm there from 11:00am to 8:30pm. I had a turkey wrap, salad, almonds, berries and yogurt. Still hungry. Had a cookie. Still hungry. Had an apple, carrots, and a mini Luna bar. Got home from school, had chicken wrap with veggies and some pita chips. 10:30pm, hungry again. I finally just went to bed and here I am now. At least most of what I ate yesterday was healthy food. Lots of berries, fruit, and veggies. I just couldn't get full! 


Not hungry. I'm sitting next to my usual breakfast and I don't want it. This is so weird, usually I'm pretty hungry when I wake up. I guess I'm still full (FINALLY) from yesterday. I'm a big weirdo.


Good news though, I finished one project early! A full week early!! My paper that was due Thursday is now due Tuesday. I still have an interview today, work, and I'm going to try to finish my paper tonight. And there's still the baby shower on Saturday . . . I'll be glad when everything's done and I can enjoy spending time with my sister and our family and friends. 


Wish me luck on the interview today! I need a weekend job and this one would be perfect. It's a bartending job for an event and catering company in Minneapolis. From what they told me on the phone, it seems like I can pick and choose what days I work, which will be nice. I used to work retail on the weekends, and let me tell you, waking up early on a Saturday or Sunday to go running is one thing. Waking up early to go sell clothing to women is another. It was not fun and it sucked up my weekends entirely. Hopefully, this job will allow me to make some extra cash and still have a day off each week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment