Monday, April 11, 2011

What a long week!

Hello! Sorry I've been MIA for a bit. I've been a busy kid. On Friday, I went shopping for all the goods for my sister's baby shower and then I got a call from work. They needed me to come in. After work I did not feel like going home to cut fruit and veggies, so I went to a friend's house and hung out for a while. Saturday morning, I ran around frantically, to the party store, to the grocery store, to the party. I got lost in suburbia because Google told me to turn on a street that was actually signed something completely different. Thanks Google! I wrapped gifts, cut veggies and fruit, set up the party and drank enough caffeine to make a small elephant jittery. I went right from the party to work, got home at 1am and crashed. Sunday I spent about 5 hours at Panera working on my resume, a paper evaluating a website's usability based on heuristics, and my taxes. Looooonnnggg day. 


The party was beautiful. So many wonderful women in one room. My sister looked so pretty, pregnancy definitely suits her. There was TONS of food! At first I thought we would run out, but not even close. We had so much left over and we tried to send it all home with people. My friend's mom makes the most delicious mini cheesecakes. I may have had a couple... 


But it's OK, because as of this morning, I am back down to 173! Eeee!!!!!!! I haven't even been tracking my calories that closely, or running that much. I've just been eating when I'm hungry, eating healthy foods, snacking on fruits, and have small things when I'm craving them. It seems to be working well.


As for the working out, I was literally so busy, I couldn't swing it. And now, I have no voice, a sore throat, and an very stuffy nose. I sound like a muppet. 


How was your weekend?

1 comment: